Daed Man switch

LOST6200

Storage is cool
How can one set up teh webe site that autonomcially go online and e-mail the invitiations afetr dying? Any easy way to do this, perhpas some login that must be doen ecery weeks or 10 days and if not it activitates?

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
There are services that do this already, though I can't name one specifically.
Basically, you have to send an e-mail or visit a page every 10 days or once a month, and if you don't do, the service will kick off pre-written e-mails for you.

Eric, seriously, is there something going on in your life???

LOST6200

Storage is cool
I thought there way some eway to do that with my web site, but alternato wodl be OK I guess if it emailed a link to the web site. I suppose the intention is liek thge old TV commercials "I'vefallen and I can't get it up..." for the elderly.

ddrueding

Fixture
Yes, but the intention of "I've fallen and I can't get up" is for help to arrive while you are still alive. Waiting until you start to smell bad isn't good for anybody.

paugie

Storage is cool
This is the third time I gone to the thread and read it through. Sadly this is the first time I've actually understood it.

And it is "really" easy to interpret the intent as "anticipating a death which may be 'predicted'". If I remember correctly, there has been previous concern for Eric's emotional wellbeing.

This makes me a little bit more than concerned. I do hope you understand or at least are able to understand that whatever is causing this "preoccupation" with death (if this is actually what it is) is reversible. Meaning I hope you accept help from people who want to help you about this.

LOST6200

Storage is cool
ddrueding said:
Yes, but the intention of "I've fallen and I can't get up" is for help to arrive while you are still alive. Waiting until you start to smell bad isn't good for anybody.

oK, so that is the reverased situation. But it is bette r to fibnd a corpse after only a few days than if thre is adfvanced decompsitons. ;)

LOST6200

Storage is cool
paugie said:
This is the third time I gone to the thread and read it through. Sadly this is the first time I've actually understood it.

Hah, why shoudl it nbe so compliobcated for the cumpoter people to understand teh concept of this. Predctions? The iternet will be aournd for long time, perhapsd not in the same format, but you know what eh measn,. Endless possibiltees.

LOST6200

Storage is cool
paugie said:

Hah, why shoudl it nbe so compliobcated for the cumpoter people to understand teh concept of this. Predctions? The iternet will be aournd for long time, perhapsd not in the same format, but you know what eh measn,. Endless possibiltees.

LOST6200

Storage is cool
Verry interesting. No flloding controls on thei forum I guesse? Mayube this be a bug?