Damning with faint praise?

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
I use drive rails all the time. very useful. You can do all sorts of things with drive rails, such as open cardboard boxes, lever staples out of woodwork, scratch .... heaps of stuff. Just don't let them near my computer or I'll invent a whole new thing to do with them. Probably sideways.

ddrueding

Fixture
Obviously it is time Tannin goes back out in the bush.

It seems that is happening more and more these days. Perhaps he just needs a laptop, generator, and a satellite link?

I can just imagine all the people of Ballarat setting off into the outback to find the witchdoctor and have to voodoo removed from their computers. ;)

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Latop? Yup.

Generator? Nope. Better than that, an inverter and a dual battery system. He seems to be thinking about adding solar cells.

Satellite link? He seems to want one, but doesn't think that the cost and speed is up to scratch yet. You know what Tannin always says: "Be an early adopter, or have stuff that works - you make the call." Personally, I'm not sure that it would be a good idea. Sometimes I think the only reason he works so hard and gets results on a trip is that he hasn't get any internet to waste phenomenal amounts of time on, doing useless things such as (picking a purely random example here just for the sake of illustration) making up imaginary friends like ... er ... me!