Dell PERC 6i brackets

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
If you bought a Dell PERC 6i RAID adapter you likely didn't get a bracket because in Dell servers they typically use a tray. Ditch the tray use this bracket and you can correctly install the PERC 6i in a standard ATX chassi.

I am not sure if these will fit a PERC 5i, I think they will but I don't have one to test with.

Unlike brackets elsewhere these have been drilled and tapped to the correct M3x0.5 screw which is commonly known as the "small" of the two regular computer screws.

$8 including USPS mail postage.

I have eight of these available now, I could make some more if there is sufficient interest.

PERC1.jpg

PERC2.jpg

PERC3.jpg

PERC4.jpg

PERC6.jpg

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
For my Perc5s, I just took the brackets off other old crap in my parts bins until I found things that fit reasonably well.

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
The only thing i had in my parts bin that came close was an old aureal vortex superquad, and the top hole on that wasent even in the right place, it ligned up with the hook thing on the top of the card.

Handruin

Administrator
I bought mine all from Mouser electronics and they worked fine on the Perc 6i. You are correct the ends were not tapped, but it was easy enough to force a screw into it. :)

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
That's where i got them, now go check out their shipping cost for buying one bracket to a residence. I am beating their price.

Handruin

Administrator
Did you buy a hundred of them? I only bought a couple, I don't remember the shipping being that expensive. I had it sent USPS. How many are you selling for $8?

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
I only got ten, using one and one was bent in shipping somehow so I have the eight. I figure I am aiming for the people that are getting the cards off ebay. Some in the forums are just letting the card hang! Unknown if i will keep selling them, depends on interest.

anazeer

What is this storage?
Do you still have these?

I am interested in two of them do you still have these?

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
Sorry no I don't, sold out on some other forums and didn't update here.