Detonator 41.03 WHLQ available

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I saw this on Firingsquad. Apparently, NVIDIA has only made them available on their Quadro page, but they work for all their GF cards.

I'll try them to see if they work and I'lll also try to see a difference between the 41.03 and my current Omega driver on Serious Sam, the most advanced game I currently own.

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
CougTek said:
I saw this on Firingsquad. Apparently, NVIDIA has only made them available on their Quadro page, but they work for all their GF cards.

I'll try them to see if they work and I'lll also try to see a difference between the 41.03 and my current Omega driver on Serious Sam, the most advanced game I currently own.

There is a thread on the 41.03's over at NVNews, if you're interested. The typically negative group in that forum is giving quite a bit of praise to these new drivers. (relatively, that is) I might have to upgrade from the 40.72's and give the, a try.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=66b21f83a2dec60d6569e3ef117399e3&threadid=3191

What kind of GF card are you running them on, Coug?

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Asus V8200T2 (GeForce 3 Ti200). I know it's not the latest and greatest and that I don't benefit from all the features the newer GF 4 line has, but I can nonetheless see some differences from one driver set to another.

Thanks for the link.

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
i've only heard bad things about nvidia's 40.x series... i was told that they were made to allow geforce4 to compete with the radeon 9700.... giving faster framerates at the expense of picture quality....

I tried the omega drivers based on the 30.82 nvidia ref. drivers and I'm sticking to them till I find a problem.