F@h 3

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Faster IMO.
And I liked the option with the CPU throttle and core priority. Very important to me that I run UD think too... :)

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
I've noticed a negative thing about F@h 3. When it runs as a screensaver, it can't trigger off the monitor after the preset time of 20 minutes.

With other screensavers works fine, as far as I've noticed.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Moreover, although I set its windows to a small 1/4 of the screen, its window goes to a full-sized window size after the screensaver is turned off.

Trivial things but visually annoying... :x

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Bah.. Don't waste your time with that crap. Run the console version as a service and be done with it PW!

C

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
Timwhit,

Just as a note, Miller was just sold by Phillip Morris to South African Breweries, although Phillip Morris gets to keep a good amount of interest in the company. Your Miller brand beer is now in company with 95 other South African Brewery labels, including some well known brands such as: Pilsner Urquell and Hansa Pilsner, plus many other unknown brands in this country, such as: Velkopopovicky Kozel and Bia Bingwa.

Drink up.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Will Miller still be based in Milwaukee? This won't increase the price of Miller Lite at all will it?

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
timwhit said:
Will Miller still be based in Milwaukee? This won't increase the price of Miller Lite at all will it?

No, I wouldn't expect any price increases, perhaps just better distribution around the world. A conglomerate like SAB plc has no intention of brewing all of its own beer, just owning breweries and making a handsome profit from them.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
The Grammar Police said:
By all means. "ôï ôåñðíüí ìåôÜ ôïõ ùöåëßìïõ" is the Greek for "Command lines suck. What century were you born in anyway?"
Hehe... :lol:
No it simply means since it has that feature [screensaver], why don't take advantage of it?...

We say it when there is a situation you can also "gain" from something you would simply do (even without the need to gain)...

I like screenies. I think I found the best of both worlds. I've put UD think as screensaver! This way, when I'm in front of the PC only F@h works (100%)... When I leave it, UD think kicks in and they share the processing power! :)

PS. I have a suspicion that the F@h 3.0 screensaver has a problem due to "uninstall remnants" of F@h 2.0... I'll see if I can find anything...