F@H: Moving Cliptin Up the Ranks

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Cliptin is easily the star player of our F@H team and is ranked 153 overall.

Now, two of my machines will be folding full-time for Cliptin in an effort to move him up the ranks! If we all contribute some of our folders to Cliptin, maybe we can get an SF'er way up there!

Clocker

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Crap. I *just* got a decent deployment script for my lab PCs and now you people want to give him more computers to play with.

grumble grumble grumble

Now I'm gonna have to break down and fold on some of my home PCs

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Ok, we've contributed a PIII 667EB to the Clippy Fold-For-Your-Life-Foundation. There may be more to come - to be arranged. :shake2:

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
I never asked Clipton if he minded the CPU time donation. Hope you don't mind, Clipton. Let us know if you do! :oops:

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
Clocker said:
I never asked Clipton if he minded the CPU time donation. Hope you don't mind, Clipton. Let us know if you do! :oops:

I can't see why he'd mind the donated WU credits.

I do see him giving you an upbraiding for mangling his nickname, though. :wink:

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
CougTek said:
Cliptus didn't mind people making fun with his nick in the past. I don't think he will now either.

I wasn't serious, Coutgek.

(As Clocker used to call me:)
-----Grolitz :cooler:

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
Clocker said:

I don't mind at all. The team is still getting points and some on the team are getting more competitive minded.

I do realize the "i" is right next to the "o" but do try to be careful Clicker.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
I'm keeping at least one full time folder under my ID just so we don't have yet another zero-producer.....

C

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Juzt you wait for the cold weather, my friend. I'm going to wire up the whole crunching farm for you. (If there iz any cold weather ever again, that iz.)

(Tannin? What'z "winter"?)

(You don't remember, small furry one?)

(Nope.)

(Ask E_Dawg. He knowz all about it. I mean knows, damnit!)

(Will it be longer than Tuesday?)

(Lots longer. You will know its getting close when your fur gets thicker again.)

(Are you going to start wearing shoes in the office them?)

(Too right I am. And nice warm woolly socks too.)

(And I can be the Queen of the Folding again?)

(Maybe. We will have to wait and see.)

(OK.)

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Alas, in the Northern hemisphere, summer will be coming soon, and the Bartenders crunching power will slow down. But cheerfully, there are still a few months left of reasonable weather.

I think Tea and the Bartender should just trade off crunching for the same ID.

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
Get onboard while the train is still moving! I'm actively looking for a different job. Also, my folding pyramid will have to be torn down soon to give me stock for my real job.

The pyramid was a big F@H asset while I had access to it but now that it's going away I don't have a big incentive to stay here.

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
Anyone else's folding client "redownload" the facore recently? Mine just did on all clients that returned work. But the download was instant (i.e looking on the disk?)

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Pradeep said:
Anyone else's folding client "redownload" the facore recently? Mine just did on all clients that returned work. But the download was instant (i.e looking on the disk?)
I haven't notice such thing. I'm not always montoring my machies, so it's possible it happened without getting my attention.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Is this all the support we're going to give to Cliptin? This is weak I tell you....WEAK!

fool

Learning Storage Performance
Stupid question I'm sure but
Whats the SF team number and where should I have looked to find it?

SteveC

Storage is cool
Team number 10047.

There's a 12 page long thread here, where most of the F@H talk has been on this site.

fool

Learning Storage Performance
Cheers Steve, up and folding. Unfortunately only the one machine right now, but as soon as the first units done I’ll switch it to Cliptin.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Clipton may notice a slight reduction in Folding speed. I had to take one of my XP1700+'s back because Cougtek is knocing at my back door.

You stay back Cougtek or I will have to unleash the full folding power of my arsenal against you! A so called 'shock and awe' attack if you will.... :wink:

C

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Clocker said:
Clipton may notice a slight reduction in Folding speed. I had to take one of my XP1700+'s back because Cougtek is knocing at my back door.

You stay back Cougtek or I will have to unleash the full folding power of my arsenal against you! A so called 'shock and awe' attack if you will.... :wink:

C

Doug will need more folding power if he plans on surpassing me :excl: I have one 1700+ I can turn back on for me yet. Plus, I will soon be replacing my dad's Athlon 700 which is rarely on with a Duron 1200 that I expect to be on 12-24 hours per day.