Fat Bastard lives!

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
Just saw Austin Powers : Goldmember tonight. Great movie, definitely recommended if you liked the first two.

"My throat looks like a vagina" Fat Bastard.

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Disgusting - I don't like those movies. I usually see about 2-4 movies a year. I'm at 4, and haven't come across anything else worth spending my denarii’s on.

Handruin

Administrator
Buck said:
Disgusting - I don't like those movies. I usually see about 2-4 movies a year. I'm at 4, and haven't come across anything else worth spending my denarii’s on.

If you haven't seen Minority Report, I think it's worth the money. :)

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Here he is now...

fat.jpg
[/url]

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I took Amy's nieces to "Lilo and Stitch". I laughed out loud a lot. What a fun movie.

Minority Report was good, too. A good visualization of a plausible future if nothing else (plot hole to drive a tank through).

I'll see Goldmember this weekend if I manage to get out of bed. I hear the first couple minutes are hysterical.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Scooby Doo, btw, sucked HARD. I wasn't a cartoon watcher when I was little but man did that thing reek.

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Out of the four movies I've seen this year, 3 have been Star Wars II. The first time was for business, the second (and best) was for fun, and the third was for family (second best). The other movie was Superman. I was actually impressed by Superman, and thus enjoyed it.

SteveC

Storage is cool
I haven't seen any movies in the theaters this year. I just can't see spending $9.50 to see a movie. I'm better off just renting the DVD and going to my parents place to watch it on their widescreen HDTV. However, I'll probably see Goldmember in the theaters since I liked the first two enough.

Steve

Handruin

Administrator
SteveC said:
I haven't seen any movies in the theaters this year. I just can't see spending $9.50 to see a movie. I'm better off just renting the DVD and going to my parents place to watch it on their widescreen HDTV. However, I'll probably see Goldmember in the theaters since I liked the first two enough.

Steve

Wow, it's up to $9.50 where you are!!? Not that $1 makes a big difference, but movies have been $8.50 for a long time here. It annoys me that movies have commercials in the beginning before they start. I thought $8.50 was high; I don't need to see advertisements too.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Buck said:
Out of the four movies I've seen this year, 3 have been Star Wars II. The first time was for business, the second (and best) was for fun, and the third was for family (second best). The other movie was Superman. I was actually impressed by Superman, and thus enjoyed it.

SUPERMAN or SPIDERMAN ?

C

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Clocker said:
Buck said:

SUPERMAN or SPIDERMAN ?

C

Sorry Clocker, Spiderman. The boy in blue and red pajamas.

SteveC

Storage is cool
Handruin said:
Wow, it's up to $9.50 where you are!!? Not that $1 makes a big difference, but movies have been $8.50 for a long time here. It annoys me that movies have commercials in the beginning before they start. I thought $8.50 was high; I don't need to see advertisements too.

Yes. The only local Mom & Pop theater closed a few years ago. That used to have $6.00 tickets, but only 1 decent sized screen, and 2 really small ones. Now we only have one of those 16 screen megaplexes that have decent enough screens, but everything is so overpriced and it seems to be overrun with 12 year olds. I don't mind trailers before the movie, but commercials? WTF? If I wanted commercials I would stay at home.
BTW, in Manhattan, I think tickets are either $10.50 or $11.00.

Steve

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
SteveC said:
Handruin said:

Yes. The only local Mom & Pop theater closed a few years ago. That used to have $6.00 tickets, but only 1 decent sized screen, and 2 really small ones. Now we only have one of those 16 screen megaplexes that have decent enough screens, but everything is so overpriced and it seems to be overrun with 12 year olds. I don't mind trailers before the movie, but commercials? WTF? If I wanted commercials I would stay at home.
BTW, in Manhattan, I think tickets are either $10.50 or $11.00.

Steve

Within an hour we have a drive-in with double features for $5.00. Closer in (within 30 minutes) there are two $1.50 theaters and about seven regular theaters three of which are staduim seating and digital.

I'll have to admitt that the best movie experience I ever had was watching Spiderman at the Zigfield in Manhattan. It was like being in Psych101 at Purdue all over again, except entertaining.