gmail invite

Handruin

Administrator
For anyone who is interested, I have a gmail invite to give away. I'd like everyone to get a relatively fair chance, so I'll post an opportunity at roughly 11:00 AM EST, Sat. June 26th with a small challenge. The first one to complete the small challenge and who doesn't already have gmail gets the invite. :geek:

Handruin

Administrator
The first person to post the correct answer to the following question will get the invite to gmail. There is no timelimit, and please only participate if you do not already have a gmail account so that others can have an opportunity.

The majority of countries that start with the letter 'A' also end in the letter 'A'. These include: Algeria, America, Argentina and Australia. There are two countries that start with an 'A' but end in a different letter.

What are they?

Mickey

Learning Storage Performance
Handruin said:
The first person to post the correct answer to the following question will get the invite to gmail. There is no timelimit, and please only participate if you do not already have a gmail account so that others can have an opportunity.

The majority of countries that start with the letter 'A' also end in the letter 'A'. These include: Algeria, America, Argentina and Australia. There are two countries that start with an 'A' but end in a different letter.

What are they?
Afghanistan and Ajerbaijan.

Handruin

Administrator
Yup, but it's spelt Azerbaijan. ;) PM me your e-mail address and I will send you the invite.

Handruin

Administrator
I have another gmail invitation to give away.

If you would like a gmail invite, answer this riddle. If you already have an account, please let others have a chance.

As fast as an eagle, as slow as a slug. As tall as a tree, as small as a bug.

Sometimes in front, sometimes behind. Never on top, and always aligned.

What is it?

i

Wannabe Storage Freak
CougTek said:
May sound stupid, but what's gmail? No time for Google.

Hey there Coug! :)

Sounds funny to say but, gmail is Google. It's their new free e-mail service.