Greg Santilli Memorial Babe Thread

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital

Santilli

Hairy Aussie
Thanks Merc.

That got me thinking of another time. Diane made walked in one day to work. The Shadowbrook, in Capitola. My boss, Charles Halliday, had the pick of many beautiful women to work the door, restaurant and bar, and, he usually hired aspiring models, etc.

Diane walked in, with her letter jacket, and blue jeans, and no makeup, hair pulled back. After she left, the girls at the door were being very jealous girls, saying in a rather envious way, how beautiful she was.

Wonderful, strong, woman, in more ways then one.

Santilli

Hairy Aussie
Diane head shot and backing

DianeLeeHsuheadshot.jpg
DianeLeeHsuheadshotresume.jpg

One wife:
wifeand105gunMakaha.jpg

Another:

HoHaeKang.jpg

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I'm sorry but I read your last post just after leaving the "favorite game" thread and what came to my mind when I read "head shot" wasn't what you were expecting when you wrote it. Search Google for "Unreal tournament head shot".

Santilli

Hairy Aussie
I was such a dog. At UCSC, Tandy Beal had a dance class. Girls who danced their entire lives all wanted to be in that class. Since my mother had been a modern dancer, and, I have a weakness for incredibly fit, flexible women, I decided to try and get into the class, with little dance experience, and, all of that when I was very young. I got in. As was Diane, pretty much all the other WOMEN, no men, were world class dancers. Talk about the cat's meow for me....SO much fun, so little time.

Yes, I felt like a clutze. Did I care? No. Did the women? NO...;-)

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
When I read the thread title, I thought Greg had died or something! What's this all about? Just a hot lady Greg likes?

Santilli

Hairy Aussie
My mistakes with women in the 80's was incredible.

The list of mistakes I made is truly absurd. Diane Lee Hsu is the tip of the iceberg...

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Experience comes from mistakes and it should make you wiser, but you don't appear to be wise yet. Check your brain's firewall setting ; it might be blocking the wisdom port.

Santilli

Hairy Aussie
Another singer:
Connie Crammer, married a preacher from Hawaii, and went around the world singing for the church. I missed on her, since I'd just been divorced, and, even though I saw the must marry soon signs with Connie's clock, I was too stupid to jump...