Happy 1000th, David

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
ddrueding is at 999 posts. I'm sure that won't last much longer. :)

Thank you for coming around and for staying, David. You've been a source and a contributor to many great discussions here. I can only hope that there are many thousand more posts wrapped up in your head.

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Very nice David, I really appreciate your contributions to this forum. Don't get too wrapped up in your business so that you can't post here anymore. :D

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
Congratulations, David! :beer: It's nice to have someone around here whose views on many subjects are not too different from mine. It seems like not long ago that you started posting here regularly, and now you've reached the millenium mark. I greatly look forward to your next thousand.

ddrueding

Fixture
Thanks guys. When I started posting here, it was my primary social outlet. Now that my new business has me playing host 12 hours a day, this is more my home than any physical place on earth. I've always been able to count on consistent, informative, and earnest responses from everyone here. I feel that a significant number of my posts are nothing more than rambling or ranting, but this is because I feel so comfortable about my views being accepted (or at least knowledgeably rebuked) by people I respect.

Long Live SF!

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Congrats David. BTW it's probably about time to change the pantyhose. The old pair must be getting a bit stale after having made 1,000 posts in them.

:mrgrn:

EdwardK

Learning Storage Performance
Congratulations David :excl:
I am like you in that I feel more comfortable in posting here at SF that I can poke a bit of fun/humour.
Bartender, please break out the alcohol :D

Cheers,
Edward

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Damnit, why am I always the last to be told?

(Because you are always in such a hurry that you don't stop to listen to people, litttle one.)

(Shuddup Tannin.)

Err ... as I was saying, congratulations Dave. 1000 posts and may there be many more of them.

(That goes for me too, Dave. Well posted!)

Best from Tannin and me both. :)