I need a bed

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I got a Simmons Beautyrest something-or-other and I'm still waiting for them to deliver the damned thing. Shoulda just gone with the one from Overstock.com.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
WTF? Is it a custom job or backordered from another country?

Mercutio

First they said that the model I selected wasn't in stock and they would have to wait for the next time they got a delivery. Now apparently I'm waiting for the company to have enough orders that need to be delivered in my area. Or something like that.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
Bummer. Don't they have a major bed/matress store in town?

Mercutio

Major? No. In fact I had to go in to Chicago to get a Simmons mattress because there are no local dealers.

But I'm peeved enough now that I think I'm going to cancel my order and get one from overstock.com instead. They send me emails about mattresses at least once a week.

Mercutio

Monday after next. They swear they're sending a truck special just for me. Shoulda gone with the Overstock.com deal.

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
If you have an AmazonPrime account you could have it shipped next day for $3.99 :-D

Mercutio

It's a nice bed. It is very large and up very high. I had to make some stairs so my oldest cat can get up on it. I have no complaints directly related to the bed, only to the length of time needed for delivery.