I rule

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Irrespective of anything that may or may not be going on right now, I would just like to say that I rule.

Further updates as events warrant.

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
Mercutio said:
Irrespective of anything that may or may not be going on right now, I would just like to say that I rule.

Further updates as events warrant.

Yes, Master! I be but a slug at your feet. No better than the lowliest worm. No more like toilet paper; to be used and thrown away. What is your whim master? How may I serve you?

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
Merc, I hope you are OK and not too manic. Let us know some details. :)

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I am too busy with affairs of state, from all the ruling that I do, to answer in much detail.

Ever had one of those days where absolutely everything goes just right?

I'm on vacation until January. This is the actual kind of vacation, where I have no work planned or scheduled.
My biggest pain-in-the-ass client just gave me a job and a budget that was 66% better than I ever would've expected, and doesn't need anything actually done until after the new year.
I figured out which #$%#$ing pin I needed to un-bend on an LGA775 board to make the damned thing work.
I visited a client site, fixed a problem I'd been researching for weeks on my first shot, and didn't hit any traffic on the 65 mile drive home.
Everything I ordered from anyplace in the last 12 days arrived in a 2 hour window while I happened to be home yesterday.
A childhood friend I haven't spoken to in 15+ years sent me an e-mail out of the blue.
The cute, college educated young lady in my A+ called me "witty and charming". This is of course utterly at odds with my self-image.
Kim, my ex's partner, called me "cute". And "charming". And, for some reason, "oddly innocent". And said some other very nice things I'm not at liberty to repeat. In an e-mail that I'm seriously considering printing and framing.
And I had a note-perfect birthday. Two people went through a lot of work to make sure I had a REALLY good day.

As a result of all this, I am master of all I survey.

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
I'm as happy as all hell for you, Merc. Given everything that's happened to you, it's nice to finally see your luck changing. It couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

i

Wannabe Storage Freak
And though it's been said, many times, many ways ... Happy Birthday, to you. :wink: