iPhone Stuff

ddrueding

Fixture
In the list of connected clients of the AP it's connected to via Wi-Fi?

Which would require:

1) Disabling MAC filtering to see it.
2) Figuring out which of the 30+ connected clients is the new one.

I know where to see the MAC on OSX, Win98-Vista, and even Linux. No-one here has an iPhone yet?

Fushigi

Storage Is My Life
No-one here has an iPhone yet?

I haven't heard of any functionality it has over my existing smartphone and in several ways its a step back so I can't see any reason to buy one.

Not to mention it requires AT&T as the service provider and Satan will have frost bitten nipples before I'd willingly do business with them.

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
Yeah, we all rushed out and stood on line to spend $2,000-$3,000 for two years of a cell phone/PDA/AV thingie with no discrete keypad buttons.
Heed my word, this seems really cool until you try to do something other than dial a number.

I was looking at an engineering sample of an LG phone with a similar design. Surprisingly difficult to use.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Lunar: that site is hilarious. I spent a good 45 minutes watching that guy blend other things. $400 for that blender is pretty steep, but it sure seems to work well.

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
Looks like the price of the iphone has been dropped to $399 for the 8GB, and the dropping of the 4GB altogether.

What a depreciation after just a couple of months, it's like back in the days of the Pentium 60/66. Milking the upper crust tit.

Will Rickards

Storage Is My Life
Website
willrickards.net
and the release of the ipod touch... basically an iphone without the phone in 8GB and 16GB version. I think they are just making room for a 16GB version of the iphone.