iPhone4 vs HTC Evo

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
My understanding is that a bottle of rye and a bug zapper constitutes a good evening's entertainment south of the Mason-Dixon line.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
They are pretty high tech in NC RTP area. I don't know about other regions.

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
They are also now offering unlimited calling to any cell phone (in US?) plus I think they just raised their data caps. Really sounds like they are scared and trying to cloud over the verizon offering and retain customers.

Mercutio

I took 122 pictures at the comic convention I went to. Still only used half the battery on my Evo. I am impressed by that. I am also surprised by how well the image stabilization works. I only took four shakey pictures all day. I would say my phone is very credible for point and shoot photos.

Mercutio

The Amazon App store for Android is kind of interesting. They offer a paid app for free every day. So far, they've mostly been stupid little games, but I have to say that I've made it a point to check what they have on offer pretty regularly, unlike Android Market.

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
On the apple side I found an app called appshopper, you load it up with a wish list and it notifies you of price changes, updates and shows you a price/update history for the app. Most apps fluctuate in price regularly so just stick it on your wish list and it lets you know whats up. Caught skyfire on sale last week.