jtr1962 hitting 1k!

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
It's good that you've found a place here at SF, jtr. As one of the folks here who isn't, strictly speaking, a computer guy, the different perspective that you bring to technical discussions here is very meaningful. Not only that, but as a someone with some very different opinions on a variety of social issues, your contributions in our Pub have made for any number of very interesting threads. This is something that we should recognize and admire.

Thanks for coming around, Joseph.

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Biodiversity is important.

So is political diversity and technological diversity. :wink:

Congratulations, jtr.

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
Good show Joe. Drinks on the house everyone! Howell said he's paying

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
Thanks everyone for the honors. I appreciate having a place to come to where I can talk about all things technical, go on my rants about various subjects, cry about the losses of my pets, and in general just enjoy the cameraderie of being part of something bigger than myself.

Despite the small size of our group we have all ages and ends of the political spectrum covered. I hope I've added something of value here, and kept things interesting. I also wish to thank everyone here for keeping it interesting enough that I stuck around for 1000 posts.

About the apparent simultaneous reaching of 1000 posts on SR and SF, this was intentional even though it was just a coincidence that my post count on both places was close for a very long time. I figured because of this I might as well do something unique, and so Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:18 am is a time that will remain forever etched in history. Technically, I reached 1000 posts on SF first but seconds aren't displayed in the posting time. Better for me I suppose as it helped me pull off my miracle. 8)