Just for our Bill

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
CougTek said:
http://www.theinquirer.net/images/articles/iwillplacer.jpg

So Bill, when do you give your aging dual Xeon 2.4GHz to a charity organism and build another box around an Intel "Placer" chipset?

Charity organism....

That's almost as bad as "Back in the pre-A fitting end to a recalcitrant piece of hardware" Coug. :wink:

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Is THIS the Mr. Green we're talking about? He may not be ugrading for a while. :p

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Groltz said:
Charity organism....

That's almost as bad as "Back in the pre-A fitting end to a recalcitrant piece of hardware" Coug. :wink:
What would have been the proper term then? Please educate me, my brain is still only emulating English.

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
CougTek said:
Groltz said:
Charity organism....

What would have been the proper term then? Please educate me, my brain is still only emulating English.

organization

I know that English is not your primary language, Coug. You know I was just razzing you.

i

Wannabe Storage Freak
Actually I like "charity organism" better than "charity organization". Sounds cooler. :)

Except the first time I read it, part of my brain immediately re-read the word to make sure I hadn't in fact just read the phrase, "charity orgasm."

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
Groltz said:
CougTek said:
Groltz said:
Charity organism....

organization

I know that English is not your primary language, Coug. You know I was just razzing you.

Organisation ;)

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
After reading Aussie spelling for several years, my own spelling has gone to pot. Because I spell by intuition and my intuition for "Z"s and "S"s is now shot.

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
I do apologise, sir. This puts me in a weak position to be asking a favour, but I shall ask it anyway: seeing as we both spell by intuition, and seeing as your intuition leads you to a preponderance of correct spellings, and mine leads me into a morass of error, I wonder if you might be able to spare me a kilo or two of yours?

PS: my thanks to Ekaf for rescuing me from all those "z"s.