problem Laptop puked, decrypted the drive (PGP), now have 2 RAW partitions

Stereodude

Not really a
So my work Lenovo sort of died today. It locked up and after forcing it off and turning it back on it got stuck in a BSOD boot loop (even safe mode). Something about an Unmountable Boot Volume. I downloaded the rescue .iso from symantec for PGP 10.2 MP4 and decrypted the drive successfully, but only the first of the three partitions on the drives shows as NTFS. The other two show up as RAW.

attachment.php

At this point I'd settle for getting my data off the drive. I'm not nearly as concerned about trying to make it boot.

Any thoughts?

DM_shot.png

ddrueding

Fixture
Ouch. No? If you have a drive kicking around the first thing I'd do is make a byte-byte copy and run GetDataBack on the copy.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
It looks like your recovered the Windows recovery partition, which is probably just about completely useless. There's almost certainly a recovery path from Symantec that your corporate IT staff would know or be able to get a support ticket to find out. If somebody made the decision to deploy commercial full-disk encryption, there's going to be somebody on hand to fix it when it breaks.

Stereodude

Not really a
Eh, doesn't matter now. The drive is more or less dead. I tried running TestDisk on it last night and around the 90% mark of the scan the drive stopped responding and it's basically dead now. I'm traveling on Monday and need to give several days of training. I knew my companies IT people (out of state) wouldn't be able to help me in any suitable fashion in time. Now I'm trying to get my personal laptop set up so I can do the training from it.

Thanks for the quick responses and suggestions though.