Mandrake 9.1 RC2 available.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Most mirrors only have the first CD available though (there are three CD overall). So far, I've only found this one to host all three CD ISOs.

Mandrake wrote that they froze the list of new features after RC1, but I hope they made an exception for Xfree86 4.3.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Already upgraded. Not tried the F@h client so far. However, I confirm that XFree86 4.3 is used...as well as the final version of Mozilla 1.3. At least that's what is written in the package installation and when I list the "About Mozilla" within the browser. 1.3...no b after the 3. The package list it as being dated from February 28th. Nothing confirming the official final release of 1.3 yet on Mozilla's own web site. It's possible that this is only a nightly build though, but it is still more recent than 1.3b.

The installation was painless and didn't screw my partition table like 9.1 RC1 did.

Mandrake MUST survive (they filled bankruptcy a few months ago). They are almost always the most up-to-date distro and therefore, real pioneers in the Linux world.