Massive modern graphic cards comparison

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
At iXBT Labs.

Now you have no excuse to ask wether that card is better or worse than that other one. Unless it's a card from a previous generation not included in that article.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
The nicest deal I see in those graphs is the Radeon HD 6850. It cost ~150$ around here and it's pretty much the minimal card to get acceptable frame rate on 23" screens (the most common these days). And AMD's cards often are better values than their NVidia's counterparts (except for FAH). Note that I've only watched graphs at 1920x1200 and my comment is based on that.

The GeForce 440GT (passively cooled) that I have in my system is quite poor. Not that I care since I don't play games. It's silent and that's why I got it.

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Very useful, thanks CougTek. I notice that the top two bang per buck cards are the ones I recently recommended in the Affordable Graphics Cards thread. :p

Also, AMD cards are cheaper than stated in the article, while Nvidia cards may even be more expensive, so the value proposition is a lot more clear cut than suggested.