Mercutio Passes 2000 Posts

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
"Storage is my Life", I guess. :)

Heartfelt thanks to all.

I've been have a rough time in real-world life lately, and I mean that in all seriousness. Having storageforum as a place where I can come, share my thoughts and perhaps most importantly, forget about the less-pleasant parts of my life, has been a very real salvation.

Words like salvation don't get used unless there's something that needs to be saved. It's something I struggle with daily.

I thank everyone who helped when I asked for advice, everyone who had a thoughtful response or kind word in the many threads I've posted about my life outside the forum, and for the many things I have learned from the others who share the forums here. Most of all I thank the people who come every day and who I am proud to call friends. My life would be poorer without the words you all share.

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
Congrats, merc! You very eloquently expressed my (and lots of others') reasons for coming to these forums!

May happiness, good health and prosperity be with you in the coming year and always. :D

SteveC

Storage is cool
Congratulations, Mercutio! Thanks for all of your help and expertise. You're a major part of this site, and help make it a great place to visit and spend time.

Steve

Handruin

Administrator
Congrats on 2000+ informative posts! From everything you have shared I can't imagine what you must have to deal with during your days. Best wishes to your rough times and hope for better days.

Hopefully your job, students, computers, and this forum continue to keep you busy enough to pass the time. :)

:beer:

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Wit ever wakeful, fancy busy and procreative as an insect, courage, an easy mind that, without cares of its own, is at once disposed to laugh away those of others, and yet to be interested in them – these and all congenial qualities, melting into the common copula of them all, the man of rank and the gentleman, with all its excellencies and all its weaknesses, constitute the character of Mercutio!

I could not have said it better than Coleridge.