Monarchcomputer.com offers free shipping...even here!

CougTek

Serial computer killer
Just want to let the northern members of our forum that you can get free shipping from Monarchcomputer.com just like our I-hate-them-all-caused-they-get-free-shipping-all-the-time American neighboors. Barton 2500+ OEM, is 94U$ (~129$CDN) shipped...and shipped HERE! Ok, it's only 9$CDN better than what I can get from local resellers, but still. I prefer to have it in my pockets than to give it for nothing.

BTW, the ugly customs starts to kick in at what amount? It has changed a few times in the past and I don't know what it is now.

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
As for customs, I have no clue...probably buried deep on CCRA's web page somewhere.

I just wish Newegg would expand its availablitiy...oh the humanity.

Sincerely, your technology deprived friend, CK.

CougTek

Serial computer killer
I spent half an hour to search the maze that is the CCRA and found little to nothing specific. Nowhere did I find the taxe % they charge on computer equipment. There's mention that anything that cost above a puny 20$CDN is taxable, but that's plain ridiculous! They really want to kill importation, don't they? Bunch of bastards. If that's true, I'll do my best to screw them next time I order something from the States.