Move it, move it

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Well, that'z juzt the trouble, Cliptin. I prefer to mizz out on Flazh, and in fact one of uz went to a great deal of trouble to remove it not too long ago. But then there are occazions when I do want to look at it, zuch as to zee your link juzt now. It'z a trade-off. On balance, I find zurfing sans Flazh more pleazant that zurfing with it, but either way there iz a downzide.

I zeem to recall Time pozting a way to zelectively dizable and enable Flazh in another thread not too long ago. It only worked in Opera but that iz OK, I like Opera anyway. I guezz I'll have to experiment though, becauze if I inztall it again for thoze rare occazions when I want to uze it, truzting to Opera'z ability to zwitch it off the rezt of the time, I'll no doubt run into trouble with the other two browzerz, which will (I fear) mindlezzly enable it in everything and drown me in ugly, bandwidth-hogging advertizing junk once more.

I don't zuppoze there iz a way to inztall Flazh zuch that it iz only vizible to Opera, and not to IE or Mosilla?

zigh