Need a computer in Roseburg, Oregon, fast.

CougTek

Serial computer killer
One of our guys is working on a plant launch at Roseburg, Oregon. The hard drive of his laptop died. He is not computer-savy enough to reinstall and reconfigure an OS if we just send him a new HDD. The best would be a new computer. Time is critical.

The nearest thing to a city from Roseburg seems to be Eugene. There isn't much in Eugene as far as computer stores. There's a bunch of small stores doing services, but there does not seem to have any large wholesale computer store. Which is understandable as Eugene has a population of less than 160,000 persons.

How can I send him an enterprise-grade laptop ASAP? It can be a Dell workstation laptop, a Lenovo Thinkpad (he currently has a T440 with a dead HDD) or an HP ZBook 15 G2. We would rather not having him buy a cheapo 400$ laptop as it would be wasted money, while a higher-end laptop can be reused afterward, by him or others.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
They don't have a Best Buy, Office Depot, Staples, etc?

CougTek

Serial computer killer
Those 3 are present, but didn't pop when I search the yellow pages for a computer store. Thanks. I'm browsing their inventory.

ddrueding

Fixture
I was born in Eugene, lived there for a year in my 20s, and still have friends there I could walk through a repair/rebuild if it comes to that. Just let me know.

CougTek

Serial computer killer
I ended up telling him to order a laptop at provantage.com and pay for next day delivery. The exact same laptop we order here (an HP ZBook 15 G2), he'll pay it ~375U$ more than what we pay for here. I'll know tomorrow late afternoon if he'll receive it on time or not.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
I ended up telling him to order a laptop at provantage.com and pay for next day delivery. The exact same laptop we order here (an HP ZBook 15 G2), he'll pay it ~375U$ more than what we pay for here. I'll know tomorrow late afternoon if he'll receive it on time or not.

Did that all work out?

CougTek

Serial computer killer
So far, I haven't been able to contact the guy in Oregon. The laptop is supposed to be waiting for him at his hotel. He should have received it by now. Maybe checking his e-mails won't be the first he'll do when he'll get the laptop.

Stereodude

Not really a
So far, I haven't been able to contact the guy in Oregon. The laptop is supposed to be waiting for him at his hotel. He should have received it by now. Maybe checking his e-mails won't be the first he'll do when he'll get the laptop.
He's probably got some pr0n sites to visit first.