networking from a wireless dongle

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I had to go through customer retentions to switch from Comcast Home to Comcast Business service. Including the part where they offered me discounts to stay on consumer service, even though they had also just told me I exceeded a monthly bandwidth quota by 10x and would terminate my service if I ever did it again.

ddrueding

Fixture
I had to go through customer retentions to switch from Comcast Home to Comcast Business service. Including the part where they offered me discounts to stay on consumer service, even though they had also just told me I exceeded a monthly bandwidth quota by 10x and would terminate my service if I ever did it again.

A client of mine could only be served by Comcast. I managed to get their home and business divisions to bid against each other and got a pretty sweet deal. They really are treated as two separate companies internally and it costs them a fair bit.

time

Storage? I am Storage!
So I wound up paying $90 for 400MB including phone, with all local, national, and mobile calls free.

That's about one day's Windows updates, isn't it?

Seriously, is there a typo in there somewhere? My phone service is $50 for 3GB, with all local, national and mobile calls, plus 5 hours international included. That's a month-to-month contract, i.e. no commitments.

What have you done with Tannin?