New range of forum ranks for SF fixtures

Handruin

Administrator
As some of you may have noticed, our resident "Storage Is My Life" Mercutio has surpassed the highest available user rank known to SF. These titles were conceived about a year ago and we are now seeing signs of members who will gain the highest title, and wear it forever.

Would you like to see a larger range of user titles available? If so, can we put together a new list, or create rankings that will append to the current set.

Here is the list of the current ranking system with the number of posts required to earn placed next to it:

What is this storage? 1
Learning Storage Performance 100
Storage is cool 500
Wannabe Storage Freak 1000
Storage Freak Apprentice 1500
Storage Freak 1750
Storage Is My Life 2000

Thoughts?

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Congratulations Mercutio.

Might I suggest for his level we use - "Storage? I am Storage!"

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Handruin said:
These titles were conceived about a year ago and we are now seeing signs of members who will gain the highest title, and wear it forever.
But...storage IS our lives. What title hairy Aussie, me and Merc are supposed to (or will soon) have?

Handruin

Administrator
Well we can leave "Storage Is My Life", but how about placing more rankings before it? We could then bump up the last rank so that it takes 5000 posts, or even 10,000 posts to make the title. At Merc's rate, it would give him about 5 years to earn the title. (again) ;)

Handruin

Administrator
I've added Storage? I am Storage! for 3500 and Hairy Aussie for 5000. I'll have to find some fancy little stars to place by the new titles.