New functions :
nvRaid
Gigabit Ethernet
Nvidia Firewall
On the fly overclocking

BooST

Learning Storage Performance
They don't? Damn it.

Anyways, I do like nVidia chipsets, for some odd reason they have worked great for me in everything I've put them in. Nothing against VIA or Intel, but the nForce series of chipsets has just worked for me, and EVEN the IDE drivers.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Google, knower of all things worthwhile, including the answer to life, the universe and everything, says that the correct compounding of "damn" and "it" is "dammit".

Per our earlier discussion.

I can just see a Seagate motherboard chipset: It'd have a slow and flakey FSB, mono onboard sound and builtin Arcnet... but it'd be the only motherboard with a PCB that changed colors depending on how you looked at it.

Also, the only condition under which nvidia would not continue to suck is if started offering those Dolby-encoding sound cards they've been squawking about for almost a year now.

BooST

Learning Storage Performance
So, I take it that the Verizon fairy has blessed you this evening :D

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
"Damnit" isn't a contraction; it's a compound word. Contractions are missing letters. "Cannot" is a compound word; "can't" is a contraction.

In English, contractions also usually have apostrophes in them, like "how's it." Mind you, this does not keep the lazy from leaving saidsame apostrophes out. Or mispelling abbreviations.

Santilli

Hairy Aussie
Boy, after reading that press release, I'm ready to dump Supermicro, get rid of Xeons, and go Nvidia. :stpd: :roll:

s