NRG/Rocco and Wizard have their birthday today!

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Isn't it funny the two Greece-related dudes have birthday on the same day?
Anyway... William becomes 21 and I 22.

:b-day:

Happy Birthday Will!
Constantine.

:council:

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Happy Birthday Guys! When will you be through with med school prof?

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Yesterday I gave my last exam for the acedemic year's '01-'02 summer session. Passed. :bravo: *

Finishing med school? In the EU med school durates 6 years. I just finished the 4th. I doubt I will finish my studies in the regular time though cause I decline those courses passed with a low grade (I wanna graduate cum laude) and I have to do a real good MD thesis (calculate 6-months at least) if I want to have a good final bonus.

I take the whole thing seriously, even if I don't respect the strict time grid cause finding a good residency (specialty) program after graduation in the EU is really difficult.

*is this crap on his head?!

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Tea said:
I'm enough hours ahead that if I try to count them I run out of fingers. Is that as many as 20 to 21? (But I can count pretty well just the same. Watch: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, lots!)
Well, you can always reach 20! Just use your legs... ("lower hands" since you're an ape!) :wink:

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Coug, you are always so optimistic. Where did you get this way from?

Oh ya, Happy Birthday to you guys. What are you doing to celebrate?

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
CougTek said:
Congrats, you are both one year closer to the coffin.
Jeez Coug... there's no need to show us your love on every thread... :eekers: :wink:

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
Thanks everyone. This year must have been the most boring (presents-wise) of them all. I got clothes from everyone. And most of them tasteless. I got a white shirt with what looks like paint splashed on it from my aunt. I'll be damned if I ever wear that, I think now that her husband left her, she's starting to loose it. :D

Is there some kind of Greek holiday on November 10th? :D

Greek holiday? Thats every single day of the year for them...

time

Storage? I am Storage!
As far as I'm concerned, this just proves the existence of another sock puppet. :-?

But happy birthday anyway, to both the right and the left hand Greek expatriots.

Handruin

Administrator
time said:
As far as I'm concerned, this just proves the existence of another sock puppet. :-?

But happy birthday anyway, to both the right and the left hand Greek expatriots.

Are you suggesting NRG and Prof are the same?

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
James, there are worse gifts than soap. Soap can be nice. Soap can be expensive. Now, deodorant or mouthwash... those are gifts that are worse than clothes or soap.

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
I'd normally tell Handruin to check the IPs but since this would create an outrage ( :roll: ) heres the proof:

pass.jpg

OK, its an old expired passport, shoot me. The photo was from when I was 10.

And anyway, I'm not Greek, as you can see from the passport, plus, I only smoke half a pack a day, not 5 packs :lol: .

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
If you ever prove I'm a sock puppet of someone else (especially Will), I'll prove you're sock pupper of Bill Gates... :eek:

Promise. :wink:

it's-fubar

What is this storage?
Ok, so I am this sock puppet. But if you prove I am any other I will prove you are Bill Gates... :wink: