O&O Server Defrag deal!

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
Thought I would pass this along...:thumbright:

[FONT=&quot]Summertime, and if nothing else, the living really should be easy. That’s just the reason why O&O has decided to come up with an offer that will make life for your company’s servers as easy as a day on the beach. As someone familiar with O&O products, you should already know why defragmenting computers not only increases their performance, but actually adds years onto their lifespan. Here is your golden opportunity to do something very good for your company’s hard working servers. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For a very limited time only, you can get our prize-winning O&O Defrag 12 Server Edition for the incredible price of $ 50.00 / € 50, 00 / 50 GBP.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A savings like this won’t come your way too often so hurry up and make sure your company gets to have the world’s finest defragmentation solution running on all its servers now. There is no limit to the number of licenses you can buy![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In addition to the O&O Defrag 12 Server Edition licenses, you can also purchase a year’s worth of upgrade protection and maintenance for just 10.00 /€ 10.00 / 10.00 GBP per license. Those of you interested in a network application of O&O Defrag can get our O&O Enterprise Management Console at the price of only $ 50.00 / € 50, 00 / 50.00 GBP – this product is normally priced at ten times that amount! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To order your license(s), fill out the order form on the link below and return it to us by fax or email with your signature. You can choose between payment by credit card or PayPal. All delivery is electronic. This offer ends on July 31, 2010[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.oo-software.com/en/docs/orderform_ood12srv.pdf[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This special offer can also be ordered through an O&O partner – ask us to help you find the one closest to you![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best regards[/FONT][FONT=&quot],
--
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rudy Goodman
Partner Manager

[/FONT]

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
How would that work? Aren't the drives in RAID and often virtualized?

ddrueding

Fixture
I can see it being useful for people running server OSes for their workstations, but that is pretty much done with in the "7" world.

ddrueding

Fixture
In the past I had used server OSes because they had a newer version of the kernel than the workstation equivalent. I don't know if that is the case anymore, but computing hardware is sufficient to ignore minor performance losses in exchange for a more mainstream experience.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
The places where having "Server" Windows makes any kind of practical difference to your computing experience are pretty minimal. Antivirus software is probably the only one most people would notice.