Opera 7.02 released yesterday.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Download it.

No idea what more it has over 7.01. So far, only English and Japanese languages are available. Many more translations are coming in the upcoming weeks.

time

Storage? I am Storage!
On the contrary, Opera 7.02 is behaving much better for me.

Given the length of time since 7.01, it is a bit hard to swallow the idea that there would be no bug fixes in this version.

Javascript that worked in 7.00 now works again, and I can now more easily work around a stupid site that claims I don't have cookies.

Plus, unless the internet has just had a major problem resolved, it is once again as fast as (or faster than) 7.00. 7.01 was terrible.

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Tannin makez me use Internet Exploder 'cauze he hogz Opera all to himzelf, and Mozilla, 'cauze he'z greedy and thinkz I'll mezz up hiz nicely organized 17,000 zimultaneouz windowz. (I'm not allowed to chooze my browzer!) But at leaszt I get to look over hiz zhoulder and I guezz he'll switch over from Opera 6.05 after you guyz give the all clear.

(Tea, don't tell fibs. I gave you a complete free choice. You can have Internet Explorer or Netscape 7, whichever you like.)

(That'z not a choice. It'z a mockery.)

Anyway, he'z had a look at Opera 7.0 but decided to wait a bit longer before zwitching. And there iz no way he'd conzider zwitching if "open in background" izn't working. That'z the zingle bezt feature of the browzer. (Nice to zee that Mozilla haz copied it now, though they haven't got it right yet, it only workz in tabz, not proper windowz.)

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Groltz said:
On top of that, the "open page in background" and "open in new window" right-click-menu functions are broken in 7.02----(They work fine in 7.01)
Both these functions work just fine for me in 7.02. There must be something wrong with your install, Groltz.