Opera 7.10 available for download.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
At www.opera.com.

Several improvements in this revision, notably in the bookmarks handling. Forum here finally shows up the boxes around text input spaces, but there is a major annoyance in the way the forum is displayed. All topics' titles are centerd instead of being placed on the left side. Many other elements that shouldn't be centered are too.

Overall, I prefer it over Opera 7.03, but it's not up to par with Phoenix in my book. I'll keep using Opera for a few days to help me to get a better opinion about it.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Although it's better than it was, I still don't find it usable enough to keep it as my default browser. I have problems with some links (try left menu items with an arrow aside of them -CPU coolers for instance- at HeatsinkFactory.com) and I get an error when I try to login at my netscape.net e-mail account. I don't use it often, but I need to sometimes.

Strangely, I don't have the centered text problem when visiting Storagereview's forum under Opera. Maybe it's just a theme-related issue.

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Good call, Coug.

I changed my theme from SubSilver and all was well.

But then I changed it back again, and it was still all well!

So I guess that's one way to fix the problem. :-?

Weirdness from php?

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Or weirdness from Opera. Whichever.

Since I'm presently in a mood to tolerate software I don't like very well (eg, booting XP on a couple of machines), I'll give this latest version a go. Maybe it'll be less crashy than the last four times I tried it (last attempt was, I think, v5.5)