Pigs might sue

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Interesting to say the least. I'm curious to know his reason for taping the chops to his feet. I mean I know he did it to be silly but why his feet? The story doesn't explain that at all. I hope Oz hasn't become as law suit crazy as we have here in the US.

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Reports I've seen claim that New South Wales, the state the guy's in, is second only to California in litigiousness (per capita). :(

Jake the Dog

Storage is cool
i've read report to that same effect time, but i can;t remember where where and have been looking for it ever since. can you remember where you saw it time?

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Sorry, no I can't. As you know, it came out as part of all the discussion on public liability premiums. Might have been the doctors, the insurance industry, or even laywers. I guess they might have been lying.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
James said:
Lying? Lawyers? Say it ain't so. Next you'll be saying there's no Santa Claus. :mrgrn:
Looks like we both thought about the big fat red guy this evening James (it is the evening James, don't argue, it's true). I didn't read this thread before I wrote this.