portable usb charging

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
What do you use to charge USB devices in the field? It seems like there are umpteen brands and models with varying claims. I was thinking that 20 Wh should be a good compromise of size/weight/capacity. Thanks.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I have a four-outlet inverter in my car that has my GPS, phone, phone-I-use-for-music-storage and a Thinkpad AC adapter plugged into it. And then there's an audio cable from the stereo to the music storage phone as well.

My dashboard kind of looks like Cthulhu threw up, what with all the wires everywhere.

LunarMist

I doubt that would be a good idea going through SCL.

LunarMist

I have a four-outlet inverter in my car that has my GPS, phone, phone-I-use-for-music-storage and a Thinkpad AC adapter plugged into it. And then there's an audio cable from the stereo to the music storage phone as well.

My dashboard kind of looks like Cthulhu threw up, what with all the wires everywhere.

Sorry, I meant on travel. My car does not drive on water.

Previous answer was for Coug if that was not clear.

LunarMist

I guess the hint was not enough. Apparently Coug is not much of a frequent flyer.

LunarMist

They must be small planes if no airport - just a landing strip?

Anybody heard of Anker? They have several models, but the company is unknown to me.

LunarMist

Yes, but I had no idea that you lived in the boonies (or however you say that).

CougTek

Serial computer killer
There are landing stripes everywhere. I'm no pilot and I know at least 5 that are less than 70Km from my home. I'm not counting the two major airports we have in this (Dorval and Mirabel).

LunarMist

I received the Le Mar. It seems to be OK, but does not pass through charge for some reason.

LunarMist

The power is drained. What is up with the micro USB charging port? I think the mini USB is beteter.