Possible e-mail issue

ddrueding

Fixture
A user of mine is trying to e-mail someone. That person insists that they aren't getting them. They had successfully received them in the past, but starting about a month ago they "stopped". I use Google Apps, and haven't changed anything on my end. Today confirmed that they received a message from me (from the same domain as the failing sender). No error messages are being received. I have not had any issues with anyone receiving any of our mail since I switched to Google Apps nearly three years ago.

There are currently some tensions between these people, and the issue is very sensative. I suspect the problem isn't technical, and the recipient is using it as an excuse to not respond. Without putting any fire on this issue at all, how do I go about verifying my end?

Chewy509

Wotty wot wot.
Are you able to set up automatic delivery receipts? At least it'll confirm if the target MTA is getting the email. If it's getting lost in their MTA (between their MTA getting it, and the users inbox) then at least they have somewhere to look.