question Precision T7500 Workstation

Krazy K

What is this storage?
Website
www.facebook.com
Now that I have found the computer capable of handling 192 GB of RAM...
Where do I get one?
And How do I configure it so I can upgrade from 24GB of RAM to the maximum?

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
It's a Dell. You buy it from Dell. Dell will send it to you in a box that says Dell on it. And then you can head over to Crucial.com to pick out the right RAM. They have a tool to pick out the right kind. The RAM will come in a little box that says Crucial.com on it. You take it out of the blister packs it will be in, toss the RAM in the Dell workstation, and install the RAM from Crucial.

That said, I sincerely doubt your workload needs 192GB RAM.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
Does Dell sell sell high-end workstations in the Congo?

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Je ne savais pas que Dell distribuaient des ordinateurs jusqu'en Afrique. Êtes vous de la République du Congo ou bien de la République Démocratique du Congo? Dans un cas comme dans l'autre, la langue officielle de ces pays est le Français, alors vous devriez être en mesure de comprendre ceci. Et puis comme l'a écrit Mercutio, je doute fort que vous n'ayez besoins d'autant de mémoire vive que vous chercher à obtenir avec votre poste de travail. De grâce, soyez certain de sélectionner la version 64bits de Windows 7 avec votre système, car le Precision T7500 peut être livrer en version 32 ou 64 bits. Mis à part Crucial, Kingston fournit également de la mémoire à meilleur prix que de l'ajouter en option lors de la configuration initiale du poste de travail directement à partir du site de Dell.

To others, non french speaking members of this forum (pretty much everyone except me), I'm just checking if Krazy K's location is accurate. Congo's official language is French (although other languages are officially recognized too). There is no need to reply in French as it will prevent others from sharing.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
True Story: There are more people on Facebook who report their location as either Afghanistan or Zimbabwe than actually reside in those countries.