PrintMe

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
What the bloody hell is "PrintMe Internet Printing" and why does it keep showing up on my start menu?

It's everywhere!

ddrueding

Fixture
Mercutio said:
What the bloody hell is "PrintMe Internet Printing" and why does it keep showing up on my start menu?

It's everywhere!

I take it you have an epson inkjet printer? It showed up when I installed the driver.

i

Wannabe Storage Freak
I've got Adobe Acrobat Pro 6 at work ... and as a result, I also have the Acrobat Virus.

I hate Adobe. They forced "Create PDF Document" type options into not only parts of the OS, but also into a variety of other applications. I get macro warnings left right and center from every Office application alerting me to yet more Adobe garbage. And last but not least I've got invisible Acrobat apps running all the time that only appear in the task manager.

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
I put the pox that is Reader 6.0 on my 2003 Server box, the POS has bene terribly unstable ever since.

LiamC

Storage Is My Life
I haven't "upgraded" from Acrobat 5.0 for some strange reason... :mrgrn:

e_dawg

Storage Freak
Acrobat 4 forever! I've been using Acrobat 4.05 since I installed W2k and will continue to do so as long as possible. It is annoying when some PDF files are not backwards compatible with 4.0, but those are mostly e-books and other crap that involves some form of DRM.

Jan Kivar

Learning Storage Performance
Yeah, 4.x for me too... It's just so much faster to start and render the pages.

4.x starts in less than a second (1 GHz and above), 5.x in five seconds, and 6.x (IIRC) needs more than ten... I tried 6.x one time, and that was enough. What a bloatware.

I have to use 5.x at work, and it gets a bit better when I take off all the extra dithering stuff. Otherwise the page transitions are PITA...

Cheers,

Jan