Review of the new IGP 9100 Pro chipset by wonderboy.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
In all of our tests, the RS350 finally performs about the same as a chipset as the best Intel 865/875 chipsets. This means that the 9100 IGP PRO can be considered an equivalent choice to the Intel 865/875 chipsets - and a preferred choice to the 865/875 with a Prescott CPU. We know that this was where ATI was aiming with RS350, and it certainly appears ATI succeeded in reaching this goal. Performance in every area is improved compared to our earlier tests of the RS300. The memory controller in particular has moved from ho-hum to fully competitive with Intel's best.
Seems finally like an interesting alternative to Intel's chipsets. The performance results were surprising considering the lame state of ATI's first chipset for Intel's Pentium 4. Main disapointment is the lack of overclocking features on the reference design. Let's hope that manufacturers will include some on their boards based on the RS350.

You can read the review here.

I'm still wanting for other reviews to make a definitive opinion though.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
CPU Magazine, here in the US, gave it a favorable review last month. It's probably online somewhere now, but as I recall their main argument for the board (IIRC a Shuttle) was the onboard graphics.

Something that doesn't normally motivate most of us, here.