Smoothwall Help...

ddrueding

Fixture
I must be an idiot...

Can someone tell me how to change the IP address on the Green interface? I can't find that setting on the web interface anywhere. It's not in any of the manuals, or in their forums. Everyone just says that they did it, not mentioning how...so it must be obvious.

Please help a fool :oops:

ddrueding

Fixture
I've managed to get the system on-line and live, it's now controlling all traffic to my IIS, Exchange, and Terminal servers. Port forwarding to the web server is great, but for some reason e-mail is completely flaking. Delivery of e-mail is failing, and retrieval via POP3 is failing to find the server. I do have ports 25 and 110 forwarded to the server. I'm not requiring SSL...I don't know what's going wrong.

It's 3AM, maybe I'll figure it out tomorrow after a few hours sleep. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

TIA

David

ddrueding

Fixture
Wow, I get real stupid after 18+ hours of work.

Wasn't a problem with the smoothie at all, just my dumb*ss having the server listen on the wrong IP :oops:

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
Glad you got it figured out.

For the record you can't make changes to the networking setup through the web interface. You can either run setup or modify config files by hand.