So, um, where is everyone?

The JoJo

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.thejojo.com
And I thought about putting up a thread about my first nforce2 mobo (my Winxp hasn't reallly liked it, lots of errors and crashes), but I'll wait for a few days, I just put a new PS in it. Let's see if that fixes the problems (Took me an hour after putting the thing together to get any signal from it, probably bad wiring/PS).

I miss Asus with VIA chipset mobos....:( (the supplier didn't have any in stock. Come to think of it, they haven't had any in atleast a month! ) Yikes...

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
I'll fix that for you, Coug. And later, we can talk about Canadian politics (although I know you don't take part).

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
Mercutio said:
Forum is unusually quiet for a weekday. How am I supposed to fill my workday anything to read on SF?

Perhaps the long weekend has affected viewage?

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Long weekend? Oh yeah, that Luther thing. Sorry, that doesn't affect anyone around here except government workers. Oh wait, it does affect me, there is less traffic on the road if I need to travel.

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
Real pisser was that the post offices were shut. Tho having Saturday delivery sort of makes up for it.

Handruin

Administrator
No long weekend here either. Now I understand why I had no dismembered junk mail in my tiny mailbox. I'd like to exchange a few words with my postal person. They feel it is fine to crumple every piece of mail that comes into my box.

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
Handruin said:
No long weekend here either. Now I understand why I had no dismembered junk mail in my tiny mailbox. I'd like to exchange a few words with my postal person. They feel it is fine to crumple every piece of mail that comes into my box.

I wouldn't take it personally Handy, I have yet to receive a piece of mail. For some odd reason, Buck gets mail, but I don't.

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
I agree with you CityK.... but naturally, I always do[/i]