Storage Networking World in San Diego (Free Pass !!!)

EMCforums

What is this storage?
Anybody going to the storage networking world in San Diego? If so lets setup a meet and greet session or something. I am a long time reader of this forum but just signed up and started posting today. I wanted to share some information.

Storage Networking World in San Diego is $1690.00 if you register on there main website. (http://www.snwusa.com) But if you want to go for free you can use the website below. I have registered with it and so have 2 other co-workers we all got free complimentary passes.

To get a free complimentary pass use this site to register:

www.snwusa.com/vip2

Once you register reply back to this thread and let everybody know that I am not full of it. Also if you are interested in doing a meet and greet session reply back to the thread and let me know. I will start to compile a list.

Meet and Greet Location:
Date - April 3rd, April 4th, April 5th, April 6th
Time 9:00am - 9:30am
Location - Breakfast Room (I will create a poster or something with this forums name on it. Once I've decided I will let you all know)

EMCforums

What is this storage?
By the way it took 5 days to get the confirmation and pass. So don't wait until the last minute to register.

I am working on getting members from other storage forums to come to the meet and greet as well. If you belong to other storage forums that you think might be interested either spread the word or PM the website and I will give them the details. I have done meet and greets on other forums and it is always fun and informative.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
There's storagereview.com, the place where many of us originally meet each others.

We have several Californians in our forum, maybe some will come. Sadly, San Diego is a little too far from Montréal. I'll pass.

EMCforums

What is this storage?
Below is the list of storage forums that have been invited to attend the meet and greet session at the Storage Networking World in San Diego. If you know of an additional storage forums that I should include in the list please let me know via PM.

Moderators,

If this list of forums is not permitted on your site then please feel free to delete the thread. I am including this list on every forum that’s involved so your forum will be listed on there sites too. I also removed the complete URL so these would not be considered links.

tek-tips com
storageforum net
emcforums com
forums.storagereview net

EMCforums

What is this storage?
We currently have 3 people from the 4 forums that will be attending the conference so far. All 3 members are from emcforums com. It would really be fun if we can get a few people from each forum to meet. If anybody has gone to previous storage networking worlds please share your experience. I have been to a few and they are always fun and filled with free gifts. You can't beat the price either. FREE !!! . If you are signed up, or thinking about signing up let us know.

I will keep you all posted.