The invasion of the USA

its.fubar

Learning Storage Performance
only eight days left before I start my invasion of your country he he

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
Wheeeewwww! For a second there I thought the cover had been blown on the invasionary army of squirrels I've been amassing. First we'll take Manhattan, then we'll take Berlin!

ddrueding

Fixture
Well, you and your squirrels can have the US. I'm so dissapointed and disillusioned...I'm going to leave for....wait...it's still the best place? Damn....nevermind.

its.fubar

Only seven days left,get ready USA the invasion is nearly upon you. he he

it's-fubar

What is this storage?
I've already notified our American friends here - https://tips.fbi.gov/ as well as my American cousin who works here - http://uscis.gov/graphics/index.htm suggesting a that a thorough body cavity search should be done whether they let you into the country or not.

My cousin says they'll be watching and waiting for you with rubber gloves and flashlights in hand. Have a nice visit.

its.fubar

Now it is only six days left, considering the low value of the dollar "Continually Going Down" it will be an invasion without any comparison. he he.

By the way what is happening over there are you having trouble with that guy who is residing in that drab one colored house on Pennsylvania avenue,My advice to you all is get rid of him at the next elections before he reduces the great USA to a low price Land. ha ha

its.fubar

Now it's only five days for the great invasion and you all know by now The mighty dollar is depreciating at a never before seen rate so this Christmas will be a Christmas to remember.

Oh how I Love capitalism.

its.fubar

you are correct it is now four days left before the great invasion and the dollar is continuing it`s downward spiral If this continues you Americans will be paying me for the interesting time I will spend their.

its.fubar

You have guessed by now what is coming next, that's right, it is only three days left to the great invasion, not much to report except the great American dollar is still going down at a considerable rate soon it will be 30 percent lower than one year ago is it possible it will reach the 50 percent level.

I must thank the great American Republican Conservative for doing such a great job, I don't think if they wished to do better they would not have been able to surpass themselves. he he

its.fubar

now it's only one day left And the dollar is really falling through the foor, Hasn't anybody put two and two together and realize the connection between my arrival and the continuing downward spiral of the dollar woulden Any sensible businessman like to make me an offer About not coming to the USA Before I arrived and the destruction is complete ?On the upside you will not need to purchase wallpaper because It will be cheaper to paste dollar bills Directly on the wall instead.

its.fubar

Hi all
Now I'm back home after a very successful and pleasurable trip to the USA except for one experience driving back from Laramie to Denver in the middle of a snow Storm Where these crazy eighteen Wheeler Lorry drivers they do not stop for anything and I found myself being pass by one of these guys and in such conditions it is really tempting providence to say the very least. from Denver we drove down to Dallas and spend Christmas there at the Anatole Hotel I can highly recommend this hotel for it's service and it's fine food and considering the low exchange rate for the dollar it was extremely reasonable, because we were so near to Houston Space Center we made the trip, this place I do not recommend for the simple reason it should be a place of education not a commercial jippo trying to squeeze the last dollar out of you but saying this there are two parts of the tour witch are worth seeing , the Tram tour where you will see the original flight control center and the Aritfact Gallery and Exhibits the rest of it is not worth seeing in my opinion before leaving Denver I also made a three day trip to Tucson Arizona to the Pima AIR and Space Museum Highly recommended if you are interested in aircraft You can go onboad JFK presidential aircraft you will not be disappointed and don't forget to take the tour a round the military base. another reason for visiting the USA is for there great Beef stake 18 to 22 oz. for about 17 to 25 dollars depending what restaurant you eat in great value and you will need a doggie bag to take back to your hotel what you cannot eat , we started the trip with One suitcase each and a small carrion bag But we sooner realize we would have to purchase two more suitcase on this trip considering all the things we bought, 3 cameras, one gps road navigator, some computer equipment and clothes " trousers, shirts, shoes" and a number of presents for the family, the shopping was great and cheap, the invasion is now over and the USA can get back to normal but I will be back soon with even more money next time if the dollar keeps going down, while I was there I was considering the idea of purchasing a 4 by 4 and having it shipped over hear because there was some great deals there if you don't mind last year's model but I wasn't certain about if there was any import restrictions I will check this out before my next trip.

I will be back.

Ps I almost forgot about the whiskey I bought 8 bottles of pure malt "4 Johnnie Walker 15 year old, 4 Glenmorangie 12 years old"