Time Worp?

LOST6200

Storage is cool
WTF is happeniong to my universe? Two of the cable boxes are jsyut a fraction second apart but the other is abouto ten secodns delayed. Tghis hapenss on a all the channels, regualr and premium. I don;t get it.

LOST6200

Storage is cool
No, be they just teh standuird digitalis cable boxes. One s an older model than the others, but it is not teh odd man out. Standing in the centrall hllway with volume up, all areaudible simulateously and asyncrohnocity is obvious. Mostly abnnoying is it when moving form the room to room trying to watch the same progarm. :(

LOST6200

Storage is cool
Naw, that it not for my stylues. ;) I remeber when RHPS was just B movie, before all the loinies became iunvolved in audience precipitpation. Damno long time ago now...

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I think your memory is playing tricks on you if you ever thought the Rocky Horror Picture Show was EVER a "B" movie. It's more of a C-, I think.

LOST6200

Storage is cool
No ideas?

I think your memory is playing tricks on you if you ever thought the Rocky Horror Picture Show was EVER a "B" movie. It's more of a C-, I think.

NO, it was a B moivie. Remeber there wer serveral real actors in the film and the production was nto so bdad. Whether you apprecirated the filn or not is another story. At thei time the RHPS was certainly somethign quite different frpm the ordinalry.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I think you should call the cable company about your cable problem, actually. You're probably renting your boxes from them anyway.