Titan TTC-CUV1AB video cooler

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
I don't think I've seen Titan coolers anywhere down here. But then, I tend to stay in my comfortable little hole and don't get out much. And these days, the profusion of coolers is incredible.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Good lord does Titan have an ugly web page!

I found dealers in Germany, Lithuania and Poland. I think you're out of luck if you want one and you live in the US.

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
Guys, my thanks for coming back and at least writing something here.

I bought one of these coolers at http://2cooltek.safeshopper.com/51/305.htm?560 It was about 3 days ago when I did. At the time I didn't think it was needed for me to come back to my own thread and say "I found one!" (Since at that time no one else had replied here)

I have a Hercules 3D Prophet III. These come from the factory with a slightly cut-down Blue Orb on it. I am replacing it with the Titan to lower the noise level. From the reviews I've read, the Titan is about the same as the Blue Orb or maybe a hair worse in cooling performance. Since I don't overclock video cards, my case has abundant airflow, and I intend to use a much better thermal compound than what Hercules uses this should work out nicely.

It is kind of ironic that I am doing this now, though. I've had this video card since the week it was released and, to my understanding, will be getting a GeForce 4 ti4600 as a belated birthday present from my wife next month. Oh well, I'll take the noise reduction for now and enjoy it.

--Steve

CougTek

Serial computer killer
Mercutio said:
I found dealers in Germany, Lithuania and Poland. I think you're out of luck if you want one and you live in the US.
I guess Steve will have to move then ;-)