Tom's Hardware guide had a face lift.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
IMO, same shit differently.

Read their recent article on the SiS648 motherboards? Now they place MSI as the most optimized model and GigaByte among the slowest. Microstar optimized? Old Tom must be looking for new revenue ways in these low advertizement income days.

Tom's Hardware is to computers what MotorTrend is to cars.

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Indead Steve, but previously you knew it was THG regardless of its ugliness. Now it looks ugly and is hard to distinguish from other sites.

LiamC

Storage Is My Life
I think this is a good thing. Now THG is less readable than before, so hopefully the number of times I have to explain why THG's reviews are less than forthright will decrease...

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Buck said:
Uuuuuugly.
The turkish-language site hasn't changed yet.
You can still visit it for top-notch information... :roll:

Çevre Birimleri & Tüketici Elektroniði

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
I dont think the layout has gotten any worse... it was pretty disorganized to begin with, if you understand the organization it becomes readable.. but not a pleasure.

The thing that strikes me is that the color scheme is so obtuse and uncomfortable to read. Tom's Hardware has not changed their visual style for years... I beleive that the style they used just 1 month ago was the same one they had atleast 5 years ago. It certainly is time for a change... but not a change for the worse. They need to focus on readability and organization.