USB Bluetooth Adapter

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
I'm looking for a small, reliable USB Bluetooth adapter so that I can use a BT mouse. It does not have the be the smallest adapter, but should not be too bulky either. OS is 64-bit W7. Thanks.

Stereodude

Not really a
Why Bluetooth? It's not a very good communication protocol for wireless input devices. If you need a dongle, why limit yourself to BT?

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I'm rather fond of Logitech's unifying receivers, which are kinda-sorta Bluetooth, but not. I was surprised to discover that my wireless trackball and headset can be run from one connection, and since then I've also added a keyboard to the setup.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
Why Bluetooth? It's not a very good communication protocol for wireless input devices. If you need a dongle, why limit yourself to BT?

It's for the laptops. I have one with BT and three mice of the type for that, but another laptop does not have the BT. I want to use a single mouse for both.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
In that case I'll just say that I've purchased four or five different BT adapters and I haven't found any of them to work as well as it does on my phone or tablets. It's AWESOME to have to track down a proper keyboard so you can re-pair the wireless one that lost its connection.