vB4 Default Style Changed

CougTek

Serial computer killer
The thread icons have changed today. Most threads show up with a pastel red icon. It's disturbing and I don't see any other style (I have forum default or vB4 default style).

Please give me back the old style.

Handruin

Administrator
The thread icons have changed today. Most threads show up with a pastel red icon. It's disturbing and I don't see any other style (I have forum default or vB4 default style).

Please give me back the old style.

I know...I didn't have time yesterday I got home really late. I'll try to get it reverted tonight. My apologies on this.

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
Thanks! I was beginning to think my 2 year old grand daughter had gotten into my computer.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
Apparently it has gone bonkers. Perhaps the Andorid was caching the old jpegs.
There is no need to apologize or hurry. It's your site and we appreciate your time maintaining it.

Handruin

Administrator
The icons should be back to normal now. Sorry about that folks.

Lunar, I want to be respectful for each user's experience. Regardless if it's my site, without everyone participating it's a useless site.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
The biggest problem I have with the default theme is that there isn't much contrast between the light bluish grey of "unread" threads and the regular grey of read threads. Thank you for fixing it regardless.

Handruin

Administrator
Just to confirm, is this what you are seeing when you're describing the contrast?

contrast-theme.jpg