Video Fun

Handruin

Administrator
The first video kinda pissed me off from some of those stunts. The second one rocks! I love the sound of the blow-off...and 18llb's of boost...that's insane. I'm not really into bikes, but the hayabusa is fast. I was surprised at the low redline (9000RPM's I think), but I wonder if that's because of the turbo.

Handruin

Administrator
I don't understand how the front wheel stays on the ground during WOT with that much power...AND it's only $18,000???

holy chit, I didn't realize it was a 4 cycl...

dabomb_486.jpg

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
How does a race with a 900HP Viper sound to you ? :)

Reminds me of when my Dad brought home a (stock) Viper from work and I took it to the local A&W car show that evening. Man was I ccccooooolllll that day.. 8)

C

Primate

What is this storage?
First video, I have to say seems like just a bunch of idiots trying to hurt themselves and others in a lame attempt to seem cool.
Second video I've seen before, and wasn't all that impressed. Didn't much see the point in a bike that fast, seemed especially wasted on the rider who didn't seem that good and thought himself cooler than he was.
Third video seemed like it was going to be cool, but just when it started to build up it cut out.
Not sure what kind of "race" that was supposed to be, it didn't seem like either the car or the bike was that fast or even getting into it too much. The camera bike didn't seem to have much problem keeping up at all until the modified bike gave up.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
My upload must have died...I'll have to finish it later tonight. Try again after 8PM EST.

C

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Yes it works, thanks.

Clocker, how much does a stock viper weight? How much do you think this particular version weighed? The bikes couldn't have been more then what, 500 pounds each? I would like to have seen that viper injected with a little nitrous.