Viewing digital pics on a DVD

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
Can anybody suggest software that can burn pics on a CD so it can be viewed on a DVD/TV? Support for folders will be helpful. Ideally, should be capable of navigation; next pic, previous pic, up one level, etc. Prog needs to be Windows based. Freeware will be ideal, but a reasonable price will be acceptable.

Thanks.

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
If they are in jpg format nero can do it for you.. simply create a S-VCD or maybe even a DVD and drag your pics over to be burned.

You can adjust the pause so that pics stay on the screen for a certain amount of time(or can be paused with the remote) or you can make that time infinite so you have to hit the "next" button on the remote to proceed.

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
dd,

I haven't tried it yet :oops: (hangs head in shame).

People may laugh at me, but I usually use EZ CD Cremator for my burning needs. You see, I'm too lazy to experiment (at my age, I've done enough of that), so I use whatever works for me. I have Nero installed on my W98 boot (I triple boot this m/c), but the pics are on an NTFS partition which W98 can't read (I know, I know, I need to install that NTFS reader). So in a nutshell, just haven't gotten around to it. When I have a wee bit o' time, I'll install Nero on my alternate W2k boot and try it.

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
mubs said:
dd,

I haven't tried it yet :oops: (hangs head in shame).

People may laugh at me, but I usually use EZ CD Cremator for my burning needs. You see, I'm too lazy to experiment (at my age, I've done enough of that), so I use whatever works for me. I have Nero installed on my W98 boot (I triple boot this m/c), but the pics are on an NTFS partition which W98 can't read (I know, I know, I need to install that NTFS reader). So in a nutshell, just haven't gotten around to it. When I have a wee bit o' time, I'll install Nero on my alternate W2k boot and try it.

I have used (probably more accurate would be winged) Nero for this purpose once. I remember it being fairly straightforward. I followed the instructions on a website but I don't remember where.

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
Gee, that was awesome - thanks, Howell! You're the best! The first link (dvdrhelp.com) seems to have a wealth of info. I'll try it out this weekend and post here.

Thanks again.