We broke a record today.

Handruin

Administrator
Look at the front of the forum, we had 13 people online at the same time tonight!

OK, it's not that big of deal, but it hasn't been broken for a long time.

:beer:

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
This morning you mean (it was 10:51am). Morning (North America) is often the most busy period because it's the moment everyone is up and in front of their computer. The Aussies browse before going to bed, the Europeans browse before leaving work and we browse before going to diner.

Onomatopoeic

Learning Storage Performance
Tea said:
Also, today's record was probablly more bona fide. Last time, the 11 users, at least three of them were ... um ... me. But I don't think I was any of the 13.

And neither were I !

• [list:444056804d]
    O.jpg
[/list:u:444056804d]
  • C.jpg
    P.gif
  • S.jpg
    G.jpg

...so it was legitimate.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Gary will be my best patient!
A textbook case of schizophrenia... :lol:

Kudos guys...

Handruin

Administrator
Ah, good call tis was the morning, not night, I mixed up my 24 hour time. I was also not part of the 13 online at one time.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Dr. Willy said:
Was ist ein "sock puppet" technically?
A sock puppet is an additional nickname for a single member.

For instance, Tannin, Tea, CNN Sports and The Grammar Police are all sock puppets of Tony Wilson.

Corvair, GIANT, Splash, Platform, Onomatopoeic are all sock puppets of Gary Hendershot.

Bartender is the sock puppet of Buck, so is Drunken Bastard the sock puppet of Pradeep and ROCCO Sifredi the sock puppet of NRG=mc².

I probably forgot some, but whatever. I never remember whose sock puppet Trinton Assamouth was...

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
I'm not too keen on the word puppet - it implies that I'm dependent on a host. I like to think that I have relative freedom. I think as Alternative Personalities we should protest the insulting moniker of “Sock Puppets”!

The Grammar Police

Learning Storage Performance
I must protest at the degradation of the term "sock puppet" - once a precise and fitting description of the particular individuals that it was coined to describe, but now, apparently, becoming a term of general use to describe any common or garden alias.

I am not a sock puppet.