Web Hosting

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
I'm looking for a reasonably priced company to host my websites for me. They all receive little traffic, but I would like someone who is reliable, not only with their hardware, but also with their business.

Your help is appreciated.

BR :-?

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Thanks Pradeep. I just signed up with them. Call me easy, but the price and performance was right. We'll what happens after my account is created. :D

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
Which account did you go for? I've got about 5 domains on my account, some virtual and some parked on other domains.

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Shared Hosting - Advanced Account

I already have the domain names (3), now I'll just point to the account they created for me.

BR

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
Yeah they were using IBM 75GXP's but they swapped all of them out (70+) after they started failing at a disturbing rate, the story is still in the support files somewhere.

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
I much rather preferred when the hosting was left up to me! But my lovely ISP decided, 'uh, we'll take away your static IP, go dynamic, and renew the lease every 3 days'. Up yours and sideways!

Anyway, they rubbed me the wrong way, oh, and they raised the price too. But it is still cheaper then DSL.

One of the Emoticons should be a two-finger salute!

BR