What do we all look like

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
What do we all look like? Post photos! (yes I know, this is very sad. I'm getting bored here - might become the next Jason).

Here I am:
www.rotting-energy.net/Forums/boo.jpg

(I realise I have to shave and have a hair cut... at some point)

So, lets see everyone else's ugly mug on here!

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Verbal description for those of us without hosting services to post (and no decent pictures besides).

I've been told I look a lot like Wayne Knight.
images

My hair is shorter - always combed straight back, gray at the temples - and from the neck (what neck I have, which isn't much) down I'm generally more broad and less round. Other than that it's an unfortunately close resemblance.

I wear really thick glasses and I have a high, soft speaking voice unless I'm trying to project. I'm 5'10 (1.78m). I rarely speak unless spoken to.

Given the choice I wear "Carhart" jeans, tshirts and flannel overshirts. At work I'm almost always in Khakis and a dark, solid-colored polo. I never wear anything with a visible logo or any writing on it. I can tie a bow tie but not the normal kind, so I try to avoid formality. I always carry two pens, a mechanical pencil, a little swiss army knife and a silver dollar that I found in a riverbed when I was five in my pockets. Usually I wear a simple timex watch (I have a couple that are much nicer, that I never wear) and a silver rope-style chain around my neck.

Jake the Dog

Storage is cool
i've had this short 15 year fad thing going on with my hair. this is what i mean:

this was me 12 months ago: http://members.optushome.com.au/gysberts/photogallery/timgys2.jpg

this was me 6 months ago: http://members.optushome.com.au/gysberts/photogallery/tim-g.jpg

i'm almost over it now :)

here's me last month: http://members.optushome.com.au/gysberts/photogallery/tim2.jpg

disclaimer: i'm not responsible for any shock, distress or any other harm, physical or mental that you may incur as a result of seeing what i look like.

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Well, everybody knows what I look like. That's my picture in my avatar after all. But here is a picture of me when I was just a baby, before I grew a proper amount of hair. That's Kristi holding me on the left, but you can't see much of her.That's a pity, cause she's pretty. Nearly as pretty as me!

babytea.jpg

I don't usually wear any clothes at all. Tannin thinks I am silly because, seeing as I am usually only wearing my beautiful fur, I don't have any pockets. This is where having such big cheek pouches really comes in handy.

Humans are such badly designed creatures.I mean, how many of you guys can do this?

orangutan.jpg

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Has anyone ever noticed how, if you only have one picture of yourself handy, that it's always the most stupid, daggy-looking one you can possibly imagine? You know, the one where you are pulling a dumb face, or your shirt is on inside out, or something.

Sometimes I hate Murphy.

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
soupnaziear.jpg

There! That's not a picture of anyone, it's just an ear.And anyway, I'm not going to say who it is, so I can't see that there is anything wrong with that is there?

(I'm sure the Soup_Nazi won't really mind.)

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
I don't have a digital picture of myself or scanner handy so here goes the old Mercutio-no-image-solution:

Look at my avatar, shave the beard, lose the hat, drop a few years, and you're close. No grey hair yet, that doesn't come until the late fifties in my family, and losing hair doesn't happen until the mid to late sixties (so you know I have not reached that period). One more thing, it case some knows about my German background - no, we're not all blondes. As a matter of fact, most Germans are not (those blasted Bavarians are always trying to fool people with their blonde propaganda).

BR

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
Bartender said:
You surprised the brownies out of me Mark. But your office seems less cluttered then expected. You seem to have plenty of wall space above your computer for shelves.

You just have no concept of books. In my basement I have 20,000+ books (basicly 1600 sq ft dedicated to just book shelves) and that is why there are no shelves above the computer. The books are elsewhere. I really wish that I had a low focal length lens attached to my cheapo digital camera (A JamCam 2.0) so that I could get a wide enough field of view so that you could see the enormity of the book collection.

Just as a sample of my basement
basement1.jpg
basement2.jpg

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Mercutio said:
Verbal description for those of us without hosting services to post (and no decent pictures besides).

I've been told I look a lot like Wayne Knight.
images
Hello Mercuuuuuutio...

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
Since people are asking,

I got my shirt and cap from Eugene in recognition for the work I did answering questions in the old Tech Support forum. I suppose you too could get one from him for an equivilent service.

The Giver

Learning Storage Performance
P5-133XL said:
Since people are asking,

I got my shirt and cap from Eugene in recognition for the work I did answering questions in the old Tech Support forum. I suppose you too could get one from him for an equivilent service.
True enough, you earned it.

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
Bill said:
P5-133XL said:
Since people are asking,

True enough, you earned it.

I agree wholeheartedly, in truth.

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
office.jpg

by the way, the open desktop case to the left of the monitor is my infamous Gateway 2000 P5-133XL

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Tannin, you look like you need a cup of coffee in that picture.

I'll eventually get a good picture of myself, it might not be possible.